The last weekend we have presented the Alpha demo version of our upcoming game FALLBACK on the international science-fiction festival Les Utopiales in Nantes. Hundreds of people have had a chance to test it. And they did it!
So, we would like to say thank you to everyone who came to visit our stand, played our demo and shared with us the opinion on the game.
Merci nos chers nantais et nantaises pour vos bons mots et pour avoir partagé avec nous vos avis.
Now it’s our turn to give the feedback on the past event.
1. We are very happy that the visitors loved the plot of the FALLBACK game.
2. We are also very proud that the testers loved the game design and graphics.
3. We are grateful that you helped us to determine some bugs that still need to be worked on.
4. It was a good surprise for us that children loved our game. We’ve seen our target audience mainly as adolescents and adults but now we realised that our game can interest all ages.
5. The other surprising issue was that the major part of testers were male. We will take it into consideration and will do our best to interest also the female audience.
You are helping us to make the game better! We are looking forward to sharing with you more news about the developing process.
THANK YOU! MERCI!
PS: For those who wanted to come to the festival but couldn’t, there are also some good news! In one week on November 17-19 we will be waiting for you at Art to Play exhibition in Nantes. Be the first to test the multiplayer Alpha version.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay tuned!